Windows 7 end?
Microsoft just ended its support to Windows 7 on 14th January.
It was a big issue especially for Windows 7 users that it even became a trending topic!
So what is the meaning of Windows 7 end of support? Does it mean that we have to throw away our Windows 7?
Actually we can still use Windows 7, only without receiving any updates anymore from Microsoft.
It sounds safe but in fact, it is not as safe as we think.
If we keep on using Windows 7 after the support ends, it means:
– No more software updates including security updates
– Windows 7 PC will be vulnerable to viruses, bugs, malware, etc.
Therefore, some organizations are trying to resolve this issue by upgrading to Windows 10 or even replacing Windows 7 PC.
However, is upgrading Windows 10 the best solution for your organizations?
– The older the PC HW, it is hard to compatible with the latest version of Windows 10 so it may not running well
– Migrating all the data to Windows 10 will be time consuming and complex which will affect the organizations cost and time
Then, what about replacing Windows 7 PC?
– This is a very easy solution but also very expensive.
– Time consuming due to updates, patching, etc.
So in order to face all of these issues and for saving organizations time and cost, our company comes out with a solution of Wayne OS, a customized OS based on Google Chrome OS open-source (Chromium OS) to be used on ordinary PCs such as Windows 7 PC.
Wayne OS allows the Windows 7 PC to turn into a secure, simple, fast, lightweight device with simple maintenance.
The organizations can keep on using their Windows 7 PC without the need to replace the PC and without the need to migrate any data so it will be cost and time saving. And the best part is Wayne OS is free download from www.wayne-inc.com!
Besides cost and time saving, Wayne OS is also easy to use as besides the familiar Google UI/UX, Wayne OS is installing in a USB flash drive so all it needs is:
– Just plug in the installed USB (Wayne OS USB) on the Windows PC
– No installation, no reformat
– Boot USB from BIOS/UEFI setting
– Windows PC is now ready to transform into a simple, secure, lightweight device!
Unlike Windows, Wayne OS is lightweight so it will not be slowing down since the beginning.
Unlike other OS which has to be installed on PC HDD, Wayne OS is only installed in USB flash and with the special patented technology, Wayne OS USB can be used not only as an OS but also as a storage!
So you don’t have to worry even if you have a broken HDD PC and the best part is you can bring the OS anywhere and use it anytime even on a public PC!
Are you ready to take Wayne OS for a spin on your Windows 7 PC?
Visit here for how to install or use Wayne OS!
See you and get ready for a better OS!