How to install Wayne OS?
Hello, this is Wayne Inc.!
In this post, we want to take this opportunity to share how to install Wayne OS.
Wayne OS installer only runs on Windows 7 and newer so we recommend temporarily using a Windows computer to execute the Wayne OS installer.
The device you use to execute your Wayne OS OS installer does not need to match the device that you use the Wayne OS USB on.
Before you can get started installing Wayne OS on your PC, you’ll need the following preparation:
– First, you need to prepare a USB flash drive (8-32 GB) and plug it on your PC
– Visit Wayne OS website www.wayne-inc.com and go to Get Wayne OS menu
– Download the Wayne OS installer .zip file to your download folder (local HDD/SSD) not the USB.
– Unzip the Wayne OS installer file
– Double click the .zip file to Extract the content of the downloaded zip the file and execute the extracted .exe file
– When the Wayne OS installer starts, a small menu will be displayed on your screen.
– Click next and follow the installation steps on the screen.
– Next, you will come across a small menu that asks you to choose a device path that you want to install Wayne OS.
– Next, choose the target USB drive, Choose your USB flash drive name and click next to follow the next installation steps on the screen.
– When the installed preparation is completed, the installation will be started.
(Do not plug off your USB flash drive during the installation process)
– After the installation is completed, your USB flash drive is now ready to be used as a Wayne OS USB.
The entire process will take up to (30 minutes), depending on the storage media and the processing power.
That’s all you need to prepare.
We hope you can successfully install Wayne OS in your USB flash drive!
If you need further assistance on how to install or use Wayne OS, please contact us for more information.