Use your USB flash drive as Wayne OS and storage
Wayne OS USB Dual functionalities
Normally If you install OS, SW, Apps, etc. on the USB flash drive, the USB flash drive will lose its original storage function.
But Wayne Inc. improves the USB function of the Wayne OS USB that if you install our Wayne OS on your USB flash drive or buy our Wayne OS USB, you still can use the Wayne OS USB as an OS and a storage.
Enabling the USB keeps its original function as a storage with OS is the pioneer technology and patented technology of Wayne Inc.
All you need to do
- – Plug it the Wayne OS USB when your PC is turned off
- – Once the PC is turned on, press the BIOS/UEFI key repeatedly
(PC’s boot varies depends on the PC manufacturers)
Dell | F12
Lenovo | F12
HP | F9
Other | ESC, F1-F12
- – Once entering the BOOT/UEFI menu, set Wayne OS USB into boot number 1 then click save and exit
- – Configure language, accessibility
- – Once connected to the network, login with your Google account or guest mode
- – Now your lightweight, simple, secure PC with Wayne OS is ready for a spin!
If you need to use Wayne OS USB as a storage, just connect it on your Windows PC or MacOS X PC
With only one single plug in, you can use Wayne OS USB in a simple and easy way!
If you have any questions, please contact us for more information!